Newpark’s Mortgage Referral Programme – looking after you, and your clients
Do you have home loan applications to refer, but you’re not a mortgage broker?
Newpark has the answer with our Mortgage Referral Programme.
To help advisers with home loan referrals, Newpark has strong partnerships in place with very experienced and established organisations. Wherever you are in New Zealand, Newpark’s Mortgage Referral Programe can help.
When you have a home loan referral:
- Complete the Newpark ‘Finance/Mortgage Referral Form’ and email through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Newpark the forwards this to the appropriate mortgage company.
- The appropriate mortgage company will make contact with you and keep you informed with progress on your client’s application.
- On receipt of the commission from the lender, the mortgage company will on-pay 30% of the commission to you (Newpark does not receive any commission from your referrals).
- Insurance sales where you refer on Home Loans our arrangements see you as the Insurance Adviser and no details will be explored by the Home Loan adviser.
- If you have queries regarding our Mortgage Referral Programme, please contact us on 09 927 4300.