Helping advisers rediscover the thrill and the rewards of business since 1999
Originally named Central Sourcing, Newpark launched in 1999 to help upskill advisers help advisers have a more professional, profitable and more successful business.
Today Newpark is the most established, the most experienced and still the premier adviser network in New Zealand. Those original values of independence, choice and member performance remain unchanged.
Newpark Group supports more than 400 advisers – and the majority of product suppliers – with advice, camaraderie, networking, aggregation, compliance tools, lead generation and professional development.
With industry developments, more competition and the advent of new technology, the importance of productivity and working smarter are becoming increasingly more important compared to benefits such as scale. As a result, Newpark is committed to help advisers increase professional development and build sustainable businesses with long-term value.
Newpark believes that “a good broker is the best insurance you can have” and as such Newpark’s team is here to help support, educate, and keep your skill levels and knowledge base at the forefront of the market. Group development meetings and conferences, to name just two Newpark benefits, are of the highest standard and packed full of information that helps you maintain your business at the highest levels within the industry.
Adviser choice and independence were behind the founding of Newpark and remain the foundation philosophies of the support group. As such, Newpark supports the providers who believe they have to “earn the right to broker support”. Newpark does not support contractual obligations that pay higher commissions for a percentage of an adviser’s business.
At Newpark the advisers are the shareholders. In 2009, 34 Newpark members joined the ranks as shareholders to show their commitment and support towards a brighter future.
Newpark is a registered Financial Service Provider: FSP 44863
09 927 4300 / 021 403 228
National Sales Manager
Chief Financial Officer
09 927 4300
Managing Director’s Personal Assistant
09 927 4300 / 021 403 226
IT Development Manager
09 927 4300
09 927 4300
Adviser Technology Development Manager
09 927 4300
Best Practice & Licencing Manager
021 403 405
Code of Ethics
Integrity, trust and best practice are the foundation of any good business
“Members of Newpark are ever mindful that compliance with the Code of Ethics of Newpark shall serve to promote and maintain the highest quality standards of membership.
“These standards will be beneficial to our clients, our businesses, and the insurance and financial advice profession.”
Newpark members agree to:
- Always place their client’s interests above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain high standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to clients’ affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favourably on the financial services industry and Newpark.
- Determine that any replacement of insurance or financial products must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations pertaining to the products and advice areas in which you do business.
- While we make every effort to get things right, problems may sometimes occur. We have in place a complaints procedure that is
intended to resolve any problems quickly and fairly.
- In order to avoid delay in solving a problem, please follow the steps listed below
- In the first instance contact our director by calling 09 927 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we cannot solve the issue to your satisfaction you can contact our Disputes Resolution Scheme, Financial Services Complaints
Ltd (FSCL), by calling 0800 347 257 or emailing email@example.com.