Integrity, trust and best practice are the foundation of any good business
“Members of Newpark are ever mindful that compliance with the Code of Ethics of Newpark shall serve to promote and maintain the highest quality standards of membership.
“These standards will be beneficial to our clients, our businesses, and the insurance and financial advice profession.”
Newpark members agree to:
- Always place their client’s interests above their own direct or indirect interests.
- Maintain high standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to clients’ affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favourably on the financial services industry and Newpark.
- Determine that any replacement of insurance or financial products must be beneficial for the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations pertaining to the products and advice areas in which you do business.
- While we make every effort to get things right, problems may sometimes occur. We have in place a complaints procedure that is intended to resolve any problems quickly and fairly.
- In order to avoid delay in solving a problem, please follow the steps listed below:
- In the first instance contact our director by calling 09 927 4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we cannot solve the issue to your satisfaction you can contact our Disputes Resolution Scheme, Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), by calling 0800 347 257 or emailing email@example.com.