There are more than 5,000 insurance and mortgage advisers in New Zealand, not to mention growing competition from online direct insurance companies, the banks and major insurance providers selling direct.
Newpark’s job is to give insurance and mortgage brokers like you the competitive edge you need to stay ahead of the competition by building loyal customers and a profitable and productive business asset.
New Zealand’s premier adviser support network in size, quality, experience and longevity, Newpark offers
Smarter, more productive advisers
- New insurance and mortgage adviser training
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Subsidised healthcare plan for advisers (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Camaraderie and financial adviser networking with top industry performers
- No membership fees, no contracts, because adviser choice comes first
- Top insurance adviser forums
- Professional Development Days & National Conferences
- Insurance and mortgage adviser study groups
- Mortgage and insurance sales support
- New Zealand Travel Insurance Cover
Cost effective customer acquisition, better business management
- Free CRM system – The Newpark Electronic Toolbox
- Insurance and mortgage adviser telemarketing service
- Financial and insurance industry sales leads generating programme
- Marketing campaign support
- Insurance and financial industry business planning
- No strings attached membership – you retain ownership of your clients
Client retention, best returns
- Newpark Life and Health Insurance
- Fire & General Insurance
- Newpark Home Loans
- Newpark Investment Options
- Newpark Legal Services
Joining Newpark 7 years ago is one of the best business decisions I have ever made. Being part of the Newpark family is a refreshing change from the negative, selfish and money driven environment I had come from. The comraderie, the commitment to my success, the help and support I receive from Newpark has exceed my expectations, it is priceless and truly valued. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for us.
Newpark has been fantastic for my business with the long-lasting friendships that I have made, the learning and development from the study groups and conferences. The support that has been provided to me over the years has been extremely valuable. Everyone within Newpark is willing and happy to share ideas which has helped my business immensely. I have also enjoyed being part of Newpark for its family feel.
Thanks Darren and the team.
My first meeting in joining Newpark many years ago was in Rotorua where over two days there were approximately 30 advisers seated around a meeting room sharing ideas and marketing concepts as to how best improve themselves and their businesses. One of the best things for me now with the membership even at the size it is, that ethos hasn’t changed. With so many benefits introduced over the years coupled with the support encouragement and friendships my business has grown to a level never anticipated. I have so much to be grateful for in life but in business my biggest thanks has to be to Darren and his team at Newpark, I doubt I could have done it without you.
Regards & thank you
While I was not looking around for a new producer group, I could not help but get a good vibe about Newpark as I was making friends with some Newpark guys during an overseas insurer’s conference. I’ve found Darren, Cheryl and Andries work well together for the best interests of the group. I get the real sense that my success is important to Newpark. Newpark are all about supporting and promoting the independent adviser to being the best they can. They do that with competitions, prospecting partnerships, a generous (merit based) marketing budget and cultivating an ethos that encourages top producers to share their ideas with others in the group. If ever I’ve a challenge, I know that I can call one of my NewPark buddies and they’ll only be too willing to help. For me being part of a close knit team who see themselves as a family is why I enjoy being part of Newpark, as that means everything to me.
Peace be with you,